- The Georgian championship will be held from January 20 to December 30, according to the planned calendar.
- Participates in the Georgian Championship: Pro League and First League.
- Georgian Championship consists of 12 rounds and Grand Final.
The main goal of the backgammon master is to accumulate maximum tournament points in the Georgian championship during the year, which determines the place of the backgammon master in the tournament table of the Georgian championship, According to which he will take a place in the Grand Final.
Tournament accrual system (as of January 1, 2023) *
Participants of the Georgian Championship will be awarded points based on their participation, as well as the number of places won and matches won, by the following system (all leagues):
Accrual of rating points:
Won the game 10
The player's points will be accrued by summing up the 10 best rounds of the rounds (12 rounds) played in the Georgian Championship. (If a participant has not participated in the appropriate number of rounds, his / her points will be determined by summing the points accumulated in all rounds).
- Proleague - up to 9 points, 2 losses with a system.
- 1 league - up to 7 points, 2 losses with a system.
- Grand Final matches - up to 13 points, 3 losses with the system.
Structure of going to the grand final of the Georgian championship:
Place. Prize payment
Grand Final Participation Tax Ratio:
- Participant who took 1-16 places in Pro League of Georgia Championship and 1-5 places in 1 League -1
- Participant who did not win 1-16 places in the Pro League of the Georgian Championship and 1-5 in the 1st League. Who has participated in at least 5 tours - 1,5
- Participant who did not win 1-16 places in the Pro League of the Georgian Championship and 1-5 in the 1st League. Who has not participated in at least 5 tours - 2